Injuries or personal security problems
Call 9.911 from any campus phone or 911 from a non-campus phone.
First Aid Supplies
First Aid Supply cabinets are located in the following areas of the Department's facilities:
- McMurtry Building, 1st Floor, Room 107, Main Office kitchen, top-right cabinet on the right.
- McMurtry Building, 1st Floor, Room 131, Woodshop
- Stanford Art Gallery, 1st Floor, Room AG110, Classroom, near the internal entrance door
The cabinets are stocked regularly. If the cabinet needs immediate attention, please contact the Facilities Manager.
Automatic External Defribrillators (AED) and Emergency First Aid supplies are located in the following areas of the Department's facilities:
- McMurtry Building, 1st Floor, Gunn Foyer, next to the restrooms and Oshman Hall
- Stanford Art Gallery, 1st Floor, Main Lobby, near the elevator
An alarm will sound when the AED cabinet is opened. The AED bag contains instructions on the proper use of the AED device and giving CPR. After the emergency has passed, please contact the Facilities Manager, to reset the AED. The device's battery needs to be replaced after each event.
Use any of the red Fire Alarm pull stations located throughout the building, or dial 9.911 from any campus phone (or 911 from a non-campus phone). Then please proceed to the Department’s Emergency Assembly Point, which is on the lawn in between McMurtry and Cantor.
If you are locked out of your office or classroom during non-business hours, please call Maintenance Customer Service at (650) 723-3381 (there will be a charge to the Department for this service).